Finding Sandalwood Mountain
A2Media and the non-profit China Light Media Foundation (the film’s producers) are accepting sponsorship monies and donations from a variety of private and public resources for the release of Finding Sandalwood Mountain.
Your sponsorship guarantees exposure in:
- Theatrical Venues
- DOE Telschool Broadcasts
- DVDs released in Hawaii & China
- Additional Sponsorship packages are available for International broadcast on CCTV in China
Every production underwriter for the PBS showings will also be featured on the DVDs, which are expected to exceed 100,000 copies.
Donation Eligibility and Availability
Sponsorship and Donations are being accepted on a first-come basis. Many donations can be tax-deductible through the Hawaii Chinese History Center or the China Light Media Foundation (501c3 nonprofit organizations).
Presently, Finding Sandalwood Mountain has received endorsements and funds from the following organizations:
- Hawaii National Bank
- Hawaii Chinese History Center
- K.J. Luke Foundation
- Alexander & Baldwin Foundation
- Gee Hing Chinese Company Trust (Administered by Bank of Hawaii)
- Maui Chinese Cultural Society
- Chinese Christian Church Association of Hawaii
- A-1 A-Lectrician
- The Woo Family Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Bank of Hawaii
- Marvin and Sandra Fong
- Market City Shopping Center
- Dr. Lawrence K.W. Tseu
For further Information please contact Greg Andermann, the executive producer, at (808) 927-7850, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.